We have 3 KUBOTA GL Series Lowboy II Generators: GL-7000-USA, GL-11000-USA, and GL-14000-USA. Kubota GL Series Lowboy II Generators are designed to have the lowest-possible height to deliver impressive power output.
Kubota GL Series Lowboy II generator features include:
• Compact 2-pole Single Phase
• Easy access to one side maintenance
• Easy to move with one point lifting eye and forklift pockets at the base
• Kubota's environmentally friendly Super Mini diesel engines
• EPA Tier 4 certified engines
• Lowboy II generators for the US market are offered with receptacles or terminals
• The LowboyPro includes both receptacle and terminals in one unit
Safety Features include:
• Generator shutdown if the water temperature is excessive or oil pressure drops below a safe level
• Starter safety releay preventing the starter from engaging after the engine starts
• Double Circuit Protectors - In addition to the overall circuit protection, each 120v receptacle has a secondary circuit protector that immediately cuts power to the circuit when sensing an overload or short.
• Terminal-type generators are equiped with an output connection cover that stops the engine immediately when it is opened during operation
Low Noise Level
• Using a large capacity radiator and slower speed fan reduces fan related noise
• A large-capacity, built-in muffler reduces exhause noise
• A longer air-cleaner hose dampens air-suction noise levels
• A strategically placed inlet vent specifically designed to allow minimal noise from the enclosure's opening
Call us with questions at 602-850-7399.